Saturday, November 04, 2006

Is the hiatus over or what?

To be honest, the date snuck up on me -- it's already November!

It's been, to say the least, a busy stretch that included us moving again, to Savannah, GA. We're still in the settling-in process, so while I have some cool stuff saved up, I'm not quite ready to go full-on yet. So I'm back to posting, but probably on a light schedule for another month.

I'm also considering switching this project over to a Wordpress format.

And I'm thinking about adding some additional elements.

So, we'll see.

Meanwhile, here's something that GK sent along. I'd seen this before, but wasn't aware that it was on YouTube. It's not exactly a direct link to SJI, but it's an interesting example of a modern musician playing with traditional influences: Kid Koala's "Basin Street Blues:"