Friday, September 08, 2006

On Hiatus Until November 1

Because of a crush of personal and professional obligations over the next two months or so, the "no notes" site will be on hiatus until November 1. I'll resume the Rolling Jelly series around then, and start dealing with several interesting items that have piled up but that I haven't had time to deal with lately.

It's possible that if some really interesting "SJI" news comes along between now and then, I'll post about it, but things are looking pretty busy, so no promises.

Meanwhile I will keep updating my other and completely unrelated site, where there happens to be a recent music-related entry if you're interested: It's about an excellent project overseen by my friend Marc "Disquiet" Weidenbaum, building on the remixing of the famous Byrne/Eno record My Life In The Bush of Ghosts, and it's worth checking out.

To kill time in the interim, you can always revisit the past entries touted in the links at right, or the version-specific entries linked further down the column.

If you would like to be notified when the site is back to business, feel free to sign up for the "no notes" mailing list, also at right.

Till November, then...